Perfect for reversible clothing
- For sewing precise lap seams
- Lap seams are ideal for making reversible clothing
- For lap seams with a width of 6 mm
- For medium to heavy-weight materials
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
When it comes to sewing lapped and flat-felled seams in heavy fabrics, Lap-seam foot #71 is your dependable partner.
Use it to sew two-step flat-felled seams on jeans or sportswear simply by sewing the layers wrong sides together. A channel on the left of the presser foot tip holds the turned-under fabric in place for the second line of stitching.
By using Lap-seam foot #71 both raw edges are encased in the seam, making this presser foot suitable for sewing reversible items of clothing.