BERNINA 735 – Precision Comes As Standard
The Bernina 735 offers innovative sewing, quilting and embroidering features plus a large easy-to-use colour touch screen. If desired, the B 735 can be upgraded with an optional embroidery module any time.
Precise Sewing & Advanced Embroidery Features
- Easy-to-use 7″ Color Touch Screen
- Jumbo Bobbin with 70% More Thread
- Precise 5.5 mm Stitch Width
- Enhanced Embroidery Functionality
A screen beyond imagination
- Extra large 7″ color touch screen
- Easy navigation with large symbols
- Centrally & optimally located
The extra large touch screen allows you to operate the machine comfortably. Get direct tips and tricks or have short built-in tutorials show you important work steps.
Finest stitches at any speed
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) guarantees precise stitch quality and perfect results at any speed during free-motion quilting. It is optional with the Bernina 735.
Choose & save the perfect stitch
- Alter stitch length or stitch width
- Alter the needle position
- Alterations of stitch details are remembered
Automatic features save time
- Manual thread cutters
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- Presser foot lowers automatically
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.
Perfect tension for perfect stitches
- Ideal tension for each stitch type
- Achieve finest stitching results
- A BERNINA innovation
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension adjusts the tension electronically to the selected stitch width, length, speed, and needle position for each stitch.
Pinpoint Placement and Lock function
- Place your embroidery design exactly
- Lock your designs during positioning
- Professionally positioned designs
Place your embroidery design on the fabric exactly where you want it – quickly and precisely. The new Lock function will help maintain the size of the design while you position it.
Group/Ungroup and Rearrange designs
- Group or ungroup designs
- Rearrange designs
- Both functions can be combined
Combine embroidery designs to edit all at one time with the Group feature. Break apart designs to edit individually using the Ungroup feature. Change the stitch out sequence of design layers. Use Rearrange in combination with Group and Ungroup for further editing possibilities.
- Offers direct on-screen support
- Advises on staibilizer types
- Recommends the proper needle and foot
The embroidery consultant helps you to choose the correct foot, needle, thread and stabilizer according to your fabric to achieve the best results.
Quiet & precise
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
Advanced embroidery module *embroidery unit is sold separately*
- Smoother movement and less vibration
- Increased embroidery speed up to 55%
- Better stitch quality
The new optional L Embroidery Module with Smart Drive Technology (SDT) elevates your embroidery experience with enhanced stitch quality, smoother and quieter movement and up to 55% higher embroidery speed.
- With the Rulerfoot #72
- And the Couching Inserts
- Easy to use in the hoop
The Adjustable Ruler Foot #72 can now be selected while embroidering with Couching Inserts. The possible embroidery area will adjust accordingly. These accessories are optionally available.
Few brands can match BERNINA’s reputation for quality of engineering, design and durability. You know that when you buy a BERNINA, you have a sewing companion for the long-term and that’s why we are happy and confident to offer a full 7 YEARS PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY on new BERNINA sewing machines purchased from an authorised BERNINA UK stockist. There are terms & conditions which apply (click the link to read them) and then register your machine to give you peace of mind.
*New Owners of this machine are eligible for a Free Foundation Training Course at the Bernina Tuition Centre in London*