The Janome Sewist 725S Sewing Machine will take you through all kinds of projects and also includes features that advanced sewers will appreciate.
The Janome Sewist 725s sewing machine is the perfect modern mechanical machine for beginners to learn. It has all of the necessary utility stitches plus many more, together with a 1-step buttonhole.
It’s easy to start sewing with the built-in needle threader, the top loading bobbin and the LED light. A hard cover comes as standard and the accessories can be stored in the convenient drawer at the front of the machine. Make the right choice first time!
- Mechanical Sewing Machine
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Convertible
- Top Loading – Category B
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 830 s.p.m. (appx.)
- Snap on Feet
- Maximum Stitch Width: 5mm
- Drop Feed
- Needle Threader
- Built in Stitches: 25 including 1 Step Buttonhole
- Manual Thread Tension Control
- Twin Needle Facility
- Power Switch
- Horizontal Type Spool Pin
- Hard Cover
- Bobbin Winder – Auto-declutch type
- Carry Handle