The study Janome HD2200 sewing machine has an ideal range of stitches and features to cope with all general sewing tasks. The automatic 1-step buttonhole produces perfect buttonholes in one easy step whilst the extra wide zigzag produces stunning embroidery stitches.There’s plenty of accessory storage and a hard cover for protection.
A combination of power, elegance and simplicity. The solid metal body provides the robustness required by schools and heavy users, whilst the design makes it so easy to use.
Once a stitch is selected, the information window will advise on stitch width and length settings and the correct foot to use. It couldn’t be easier! The jam proof drop in bobbin system ensures smooth trouble-free stitching.
- Mechanical Sewing Machine
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion
- Top Loading – Category B
- Superior Feed System (SFS) / 7 Piece Feed Dog
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 900 s.p.m. (appx.)
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm
- Maximum Stitch Width: 6.5mm
- Snap on Feet
- Horizontal Type Spool Pin
- Manual Tension Control
- Built in Stitches: 22 plus 1 Step Buttonhole
- Drop Feed
- Power Switch
- Twin Needle Facility
- Carry Handle
- Hard Cover
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure