The Janome 423s sewing machine is a great machine for both beginners and for those with more experience.
It is really easy to use with a dial for stitch selection and slide controls for adjusting stitch length and width to suit the fabric being sewn. The automatic 1-step buttonhole is a dream. Just pop a button into the foot and this machine will sew you a perfectly sized buttonhole in one easy step. And the automatic needle threader will make threading a breeze!
There’s plenty of accessory storage and a hard cover for protection. A solid metal bodied machine with a great range of stitches and features. It is well loved in schools where reliability and robustness are essential.
- Mechanical Metal Bodied Sewing Machine
- Vertical Oscillating Hook
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Convertible
- Front Loading – Category A
- Built in Stitches: 24 including 1 Step Buttonhole
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 800 s.p.m. (appx.)
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm
- Maximum Stitch Width: 5mm
- Snap on Feet
- Needle Threader
- Drop Feed
- Vertical Type Spool Pin
- Manual Tension
- Power Switch
- Twin Needle Facility
- Carry Handle
- Hard Cover