Horn Eclipse XL 2062
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Transparent door storage bins that are removeable if needed and recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system that not only gives greater support to the lid but also allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents
- A sturdy supported work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen when sewing large projects. This will help ease stress on your neck and shoulders when sewing large projects for long periods of time . It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time) and takes very little space when its down. It has a very sturdy double gate leg design to give maximum support,
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable machine if you prefer.
- New extra support arm for the left hand work area.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- An acrylic flatbed inset plate is supplied with this model, cut to fit your sewing machine.
- Available in 4 great finishes.
- Arrives fully assembled… no having to assemble it yourself!
Horn Eclipse XL 2062 Video Demonstration
- American Grey Oak
- Weathered Oak
Free Mainland UK delivery, except for some areas of Scotland, some areas of Wales and some areas of Cornwall. Free Delivery: Up to 28 working days. Delivery may take longer due to delays caused by Brexit and Covid19.